“I’ve been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they’re real” – The Cure
If I were a better blogger and more on top of my game I would have written a post for all of the following pictures. Unfortunately for all of you, I am not on top of my game – all you get are a few collages and a quick blurb about my life. Enjoyyyyyyyy.
1) Super quick trip to NYC to see Live w/ Kelly and Michael with my cousin, Jenny. Really cool!
2) Just your average morning….
3) Garrett turned the big 3-0 so we took a bus down to Tim’s II…beautiful weather with beautiful friends.
4) Mother’s Day was extra special because I got to walk in a 4 mile race with my mama 🙂 I’m so blessed with the moms in my life, not only my own (who is awesome and my hero and really there are no words to express how great she is) but also my MIL who raised my awesome husband, my sisters (all 3) who show me every day what it is to sacrifice for and love your children, and my (mom)friends who are there for me, laughing and crying with me as we take on the wonderful task of motherhood.
5) Finally some perfect park weather!! One of my favorite things is stopping by the park and tiring this little guy out before nap time 🙂
6) Dinner date with my best friend, Kferg, and her fiance! No one was harmed at dinner, but someone broke a plate and spilled an entire glass of water in my lap…and launched banana and granola bar all over the restaurant. We might not be invited back. But great to see Kristin and Tom 🙂
7) After about a year of trying to plan, we finally got to go on our wine tasting adventure in Charlottesville. Mom had a living social deal they landed us with a driver for the day – huge bonus! We were missing an important part of our group, but enjoyed the unexpected addition. My kind of family outing 🙂
8) Family nature walk! We found a new path in our neighborhood that runs down by Goose Creek. We saw deer, turtles (big and small), ticks, and bears. Okay…we didn’t see bears, I just feel like everything should end with bears (you know, lions and tigers and bears oh my!). It’s just under 3 miles, out and back. Not bad…except for the fact that I had already done 6 miles of Emma’s killer hill workout, and it was humid, and it was down to the creek, which meant we had to come back up. My calves were screaming by the end of it! I’ll be running it next time – Steve has since run it twice and added a few stair loops in.
9) Getting beach ready!!! Check out my little surfer dude. Baywatch has nothin’ on this kid 😉
10) One of Graham’s favorite things to do: reading on the stairs!
And that’s all….the perfect 10. Hope you liked. This weekend we’re off to Bland, VA, to see sweet Caroline and Hunter tie the knot! I’m pretty sure we’ve (the bffffffs and I) have been waiting for this day since we first heard mention of this Hunter Stuart 🙂
PS. 11) Sweet cuddles with my buddy, Scout.